Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Other Babies

Dear Amanda,
I'm kind of antsy this month because this was supposed to be your birth month. All my pregnant mommy batch mates have given birth already and I see them on Facebook. It makes me really sad and it makes me miss you so much more. Sometimes I get annoyed at other moms who complain that their babies are giving them a tough time. I just wanted to tell them that I'd trade places with them any day. We're going home to Rizal on Saturday and for sure I'll visit you on Sunday. Hayy anak I miss you so much!!! A lot of my friends are still asking us if we plan to have another baby and the answer is No. As much as i want to Daddy thinks its not a good idea to have another baby anymore. He is hurting too baby and he misses you so much too. When we lost you Daddy had to figure out how to do everything and arrange everything. I love you baby girl and I miss you everyday.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment