Saturday, May 18, 2013

Breakdown

Dear Amanda,
Mommy almost had a breakdown in the middle of a Baby Fair in Megamal. Let me back track a bit When I found out I was expecting you the first thing I did was do my research. I joined facebook groups signed up for emails. I went to a baby fair in Shangri-mall la last year. I totally loved it because it gave me an idea on what I should expect when it comes to trends with babies.

Today my friends and I went to Megamall and I saw the same baby fair that I went to in Shangri-la mall. . Naiyak na lang ako dati buntis pa ako nung nag attend ako and now wala na kaming baby. I think what triggered the emotions was when they asked me to write a letter to my baby this is what I wrote

Dear Amanda,
Though we never met you and we lost you early I just want to let you know that we love you so much and we will never forget you. Forever you will always be in our hearts.

Love,
Mommy

I miss you so much!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment