Sunday, June 9, 2013

Moving On

Dear Amanda,
It's been 4 months since you left and I still feel the loss. I schedule a lot of activities so that I don't have to be alone. It somehow helps me cope and its numbs the pain and the void that I feel.Everyone has moved on except me and Ate Adrianne. Sometimes, I'm not even sure if its the right thing to do to even include her. I'm starting to feel like I'm dragging her down with me. Even some of  my friends are doing the tough love approach on me and they think that I'm dwelling on the loss for far too long. No understands the pain and the loss. Unless they've suffered the kind of loss that we had they can only offer sympathy for so long. I feel sad that somehow Daddy and I drifting apart and I feel  like Daddy has moved on too. I love you Amanda I miss you everyday. Mommy will never forget about you and I hope you know that .

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment